Website and Internet Marketing by Vee and Associates (www.vee4me.com) Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved
Care and Maintenance of Your Glasses
Remembering a few simple things about taking care of your glasses can extend their life
• Keep your lenses clean by washing them twice daily in warm water or with special lens cleaner. Dry them with a soft cotton towel or special eyeglass cleaning cloth.
• When not wearing your glasses, keep them in their protective case. Never rest them face down on their lenses.
• Always put on or take off your glasses with both hands, grabbing the temples midway on each side and sliding them backwards over your ears. This will help them keep their adjustment longer.
• Don't wipe your lenses while they are dry. Wash or blow off dust or grit instead. Never use paper products to wipe glasses as they can scratch the lens.
• Never use silicone tissues on plastic lenses